Why A Mexico Dental Vacation With Passport Dental?
- Save up to 80% on your dental work in beautiful Cancun
- Award winning company with many positive testimonials from our US and Canadian clients, for your peace
- Guaranteed no booking fees
- Fully warranty on all work performed
Dental Tourism In Mexico – Free Extras
- Free airport transfers ($70 value)
- Free hotel – clinic transfers ($70 value)
- Ask about special beach hotel rates only available through Passport Dental
Mexico Dental Vacation Pricing
Passport Dental: Quality Matters
US Board Certified and ADA (American Dental Association) certified Dentist who did her schooling at Michigan University School of Dentistry:
- meets all American Dental Association requirements every year;
- has North American style malpractice insurance coverage;
- uses the same dental materials used in North America to insure safety, quality and longevity;
- is contracted by American Insurance carriers such as Aetna, Cigna, and United Concordia. These insurance carriers will only contract with certified offices that meet strict American Dental Association requirements and are responsible for periodic audits to confirm compliance.
Dental Tourism in Mexico with Cancun Dental Care Right On Your Doorstep
With a flight time from Miami of just over 1 1/2 hours, high quality dental tourism in Mexico at Cancun dental clinics are an ideal choice. Located at the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun is one of the safest destinations in Mexico with over 5 million visitors each year, and it is rated in the top 10 tourist destinations in the world. When you combine this with the fact that clinics and dentists are of the highest quality, it’s no wonder Cancun dental clinics are filled with Americans and Canadians looking to save money with dental tourism in Mexico.,
Why Americans And Canadians Are Flocking To Cancun Dental Clinics for Dental Tourism in Mexico
Cancun dental care is rapidly gaining a reputation as a premiere choice for dental tourism in Mexico, and thousands take the opportunity to enjoy the area’s stunning setting while having low cost dental work done. Our Cancun dental clinics use the same North American approved materials and have the same rigorous standards as you would expect at home. Due to dental cost savings through dental tourism in Mexico which can be up to 80% less, our clinics have emerged to serve a large number of North American patients. Due to time constraints for traveling patients, this has naturally made these clinics extremely efficient in completing complex dental treatments in a short amount of time, usually a much shorter time frame than one could expect at at home.
While receiving Cancun dental care with dental tourism in Mexico, one should budget a few days to enjoy the stunning white sand beaches and turquoise water, visit Mayan ruins like Chichen Itza, and explore natural wonders such as Xel Ha.
To learn more about how you can save up to 80% at the very best Cancun dental clinics Please, fill out the contact us form located on the top right of this webpage, and someone will get back to you right away.